Everything seems to get sick in this country!
Sunday night as I was about to post some exciting news - I HAVE MY VISA - my computer went into crazy-mode. The background went blue with a warning and some program popped up wanting me to give it money to get rid of a virus. I couldn't open any program! (Not even solitaire!) After trying to download all sorts of free anti-virus stuff from the internet (something I should have done before now), it completely shut down. Bummer
Fortunately, I know people who know people and hopefully, Lord willing, it is on the mend. But I was informed the entire hard drive will have to be reformatted! I guess for a 7 year it's about time.
all your photos-- I'm sorry to hear that.
ReplyDeletefortunately, the amazing guy that fixed my computer was able to save all of my documents and pictures to an external hard drive! woo hoo! PtL
ReplyDelete