What a weekend! This weekend wasn't very relaxing, but jam-packed with people and excitement ... just how I like it. Here is a preview of the happenings:
Friday:
12-2 language lessons
2:30-7pm teaching
8pm a student comes by to hangout (I introduced her to chili)
11pm & on = internet (haven't had it all week)
Saturday:
9am weekly social grocery run
11 cleaning the flat and baking bread sticks
12:30 - 4:30pm the flat is invaded with students (20+) for a good time of games, crafts, singing and discussions about God's love (in a language I didn't understand, but enjoyed nonetheless)
5-9ish Birthday party / foreigner pitch-in dinner! Great food and lots of fun! (see www.azer-by-john.blogspot.com day 52 for pictures!)
9pm on a guest stayed at my place! I love having people over!
Sunday: (the sun graced us ALL DAY!)
10:30-1pm foreigner worship! Solid time!
1:30 - 3 volleyball and pb&j (necessities!)
3-5 Conversation Club
6-8 an unexpected student guest consisting of fruit and a solid JC conversation!
9 - now = grading tests, taking to my parents and the internet
Super busy, but super exciting! Now for another week, yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment