
The only way to make goodbyes fun is to have a party! Then you and everyone else doesn't really think about the goodbye part too much! Party number one with my fellow teachers and staff took place on Wednesday. We had a traditional BBQ, Caspian style, which means chicken kabobs, Russian salad, bread and the like. We played some badminton, chess, danced and other fun activities. Half way through we had cake and tea ... (I still think it goes better with ice cream personally) ... but it was a pretty good cake. However, by the time we got to it the children had licked quite a bit of the frosting off the side they could reach! :)

I have worked with a great group of people this last year. People who have pushed themselves to develop their English in a non-English speaking country in order to teach others the language. Even though they live fairly difficult lives, the workplace was always lively and full of laughter! I was able to great really close with a few of them. I will miss them all!

Me in 10cm heels ... YIKES! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment