So here is my first attempt at blogging! I am a journaler by habit, but this way I can keep many people in touch and up to date on how God is working in the Caspian and how He is growing me.
God has worked in my heart and mind over the last few months (He's probably been working over time in fact) in regards to preparing me to return to the Caspian for a longer peroid of time. In short, He has showed me in his word the rights we as believers should be willing to give up for the advancement of the Gospel (1 Corinthians 9 & 10), how much family really does mean to me and how I need to be willing to put it second to Him, and finally what it really looks like to live uncomfortably with only basic needs and very little personal space.
I have much more to learn of course, and much more to surrender. Thank goodness our God is a loving, patient and powerful God!
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment